Election Day is on November 6!!
- How can I vote? See your sample ballot, see what to bring, FAQs, etc.
- Where do I vote? Find your polling place
- When do I vote? 2018 Election Calendar
Who can vote?
To register in South Carolina you must:
- be a citizen of the United States
- be at least 18 years old on or before the next election
- be a resident of South Carolina, your county and precinct
- not be confined in any public prison resulting from a conviction of a crime
- never have been convicted of a felony or offense against the election laws, or if previously convicted, have served your entire sentence, including probation or parole, or have received a pardon for the conviction
- not be under a court order declaring you mentally incompetent
- claim the address on the application as your only legal place of residence and claim no other place as your legal residence