SummitMedia, LLC (107.3 JAMZ, HOT 98.1, X98.5 FM, and 99.5 Jack FM) in Greenville, SC, has an opening for a Senior Account Manager. If you have experience in outside sales, understand marketing concepts and are comfortable with social media, we want to talk to you. If you are a recent college graduate who is looking for a career or ready to move on from your first job to a real career in radio, this could be for you. You’ll work with some of the most established and well known marketing brands with the resources of one of the best companies in media. You’ll have the best coaching, tools and products in the market to help you succeed and grow. SummitMedia, LLC has great benefits, resources and advancement opportunities.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continual prospecting and developing new clients through a relentless drive to generate new business
- Face-to-face meetings with prospective clients
- Relationship driven marketers not “list” babysitters or “numbers” sellers – this is about selling solutions, not ratings
- Involvement in the local business community, developing relationships with business owners and key decision makers
- Creating marketing campaigns for clients utilizing all of our media assets, that are focused on their marketing needs and growing their business
- Developing strong relationships with clients to ensure success and repeat business
- Closing business and executing the client campaign as agreed upon
- Coordinating all aspects of a marketing campaign including copy, ad production, billing, collections, promotions, and events
- Achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales objectives including sales goals
- Maintain regular customer contact through efficient time management skills
- Attend sales meetings, station and networking events, and training programs as required
- As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining our relationships and shares with established accounts and new business development, NTR, digital marketing and on site activation
Job QUALIFICATIONS & Requirements
- A proven track record of successfully prospecting and developing new business
- A passion for selling! If you don’t having a burning desire to be a professional salesperson – this isn’t the right fit for you
- Understanding of digital/online/social media and new technology
- An understanding of marketing principles and a creative mind to put together unique ideas for our clients.
- Proven ability to ask for the business, overcome objections, and the courage to ask again
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Internet, social media, and digital marketing savvy
- Excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn about your clients’ businesses
- Problem solving ability – someone who sees a problem as an opportunity to develop business
- A belief in your sales talents and no fear of being on commission because you believe “go big or stay home!”
This is a career opportunity at a first class facility. SummitMedia cultures are very positive, creative team environments where people can grow and thrive!
Want to see if you have what it takes? Start here: Online Questionnaire
Email cover letter/resume to:
greenville.jobs (at) summitmediacorp.com
with subject line: Sales
Or mail to:
Attn: Hiring Manager/Sales
220 North Main Street, Suite 402
Greenville, SC 29601
Fax: (864) 370-3403
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC. to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.