SummitMedia, LLC (107.3 JAMZ, HOT 98.1, X 98.5 FM, and 99.5 Chuck FM) has an opening for an Account Manager. If you have experience in outside sales, understand marketing concepts and marketing using social media, we want to talk to you. If you are a recent college graduate who is looking for a career (or ready to move on from your first job to a real career), this could be for you. You’ll work with some of the most established and well-known marketing brands, with the resources of one of the best companies in media. You’ll have the best coaching, tools and products in the market to help you succeed and grow. SummitMedia, LLC, has great benefits, resources and advancement opportunities.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Continual prospecting to develop new clients, using your relentless drive to generate new business
• Face-to-face meetings with prospective clients
• Relationship-driven marketing; no “list babysitters” or “numbers” sellers – this is about selling solutions, not ratings
• Maintaining involvement in the local business community, developing relationships with business owners and key decision makers
• Creating marketing campaigns for clients, utilizing all of our media assets, that are focused on the client’s marketing needs and on growing their business
• Developing strong relationships with clients to ensure success and repeat business
• Closing business and executing the campaign
• Coordinating all aspects of marketing campaigns including writing copy, ad production, billing, collections, promotions, and events
• Achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales goals
• Maintain regular customer contact through efficient time management skills
• Attend sales meetings, station and networking events, and training programs as required
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• A proven track record of successfully prospecting and developing new business
• A passion for selling! (If you don’t having a burning desire to be a professional salesperson – this isn’t the right fit for you.)
• An understanding of digital/online/social media and new technology
• An understanding of marketing principles and a creative mind to put together unique ideas for our clients
• A proven ability to ask for the business, overcome objections, and the courage to ask again
• Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn about your clients’ businesses
• Problem solving ability – someone who sees a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• A belief in your sales talents and no fear of being on commission because you believe “go big or go home!”
This is a career opportunity at a first class facility. The SummitMedia culture is a very positive, creative team environment where people can grow and thrive!
Send resumes to:
Kathy Lee Jones
220 North Main Street, Suite 402
Greenville, SC 29601
Fax (864) 370-3403
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC, to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.